Rules for Online Classes
· Be present daily unless an excuse for absence has been submitted to the administrator by email.
· Be prompt/on time for the start of each session.
· Be appropriately dressed at all times: no bare backs or sleeveless shirts.
· Are not allowed to leave the virtual classroom without the teacher’s permission.
· Haircuts are to remain in line with the current school rule. No styles, markings nor untidily kept hair.
· When entering the virtual classroom, pupils must always use their correct name.
· Cameras are to be always on.
· Are not allowed to enter the virtual classroom without permission from the teacher. (Parents will be allowed to assist with technical issues)
· Are asked to ensure that boys are in a quiet environment or in an area that does not present distractions.
The teacher reserves the right not to allow any pupil in the virtual classroom if the dress code appears to be inappropriate or if the child exhibits disruptive behavior.